I love wrapping presents ready for Christmas. I plan months in advance the years special theme. This year was mistletoe.
My trademark is Brown Kraft Paper. It's simple, cheap and traditional. I use it every year with simple string and a touch of something magical.
What you need:
- Brown Kraft Paper (available from Hobbycraft, Poundland, Or your local Post Office)
- Sticky Tape
- Twine or string (I like to use metallic thread from Hobbycraft or Lakeland)
- Artificial foliage (I used an IKEA garland on sale for £4, but you can also use real leaves)
- White Pom Poms (from any craft shop)
- PVA glue
- Black tags (these were from Hobbycraft)
- Gold metallic pen
Step 1: Wrap your present in Brown Kraft Paper
Step 2: Turn your present upside down and stick the end of the twine to the back of the present and rotate around the present as many times as you like
Step 3: Weave your leaves into the string
Step 4: Glue on Pom poms using PVA glue
Step 5: Write your tag with the gold metallic pen and attach to the present with twine
That's it. Job done. Merry Christmas!